Wednesday 28 October 2015

Birdman: Or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) (2014) movie download

Illustrated upon the progress of his latest Broadway play, a former popular actor's struggle to cope with his current life as a wasted actor is shown.


Director:

 Alejandro González Iñárritu (as Alejandro G. Iñárritu)

Writers:

 Alejandro González Iñárritu (as Alejandro G. Iñárritu) , Nicolás Giacobone, 3 more credits »

Stars:

 Michael Keaton, Zach Galifianakis, Edward Norton |See full cast and crew »

Storyline

Actor Riggan Thomson is most famous for his movie role from over twenty years ago of the comic book superhero Birdman in the blockbuster movie of the same name and its two equally popular sequels. His association with the role took over his life, where Birdman is more renowned than "Riggan Thomson" the actor. Now past middle age, Riggan is trying to establish himself as a true artist by writing, directing, starring in and co-producing with his best friend Jake what is his Broadway debut, an adaptation of Raymond Carver's story, What We Talk About When We Talk About Love. He is staking his name, what little artistic reputation that comes with that name and his life savings on the project, and as such will do anything needed to make the play a success. As he and Jake go through the process of the previews toward opening night, Riggan runs into several issues: needing to find a replacement for the integral supporting male role the night before the first preview; hiring the talented ...

Birdman Movie Reviews

I have to day that I started watching this movie with an open mind. I knew that it had good reviews, and I had spoken to some friends who said it was not good at all. I was prepared for a little "artistic license". As the movie started I could see some potential with some interesting dialogue and personalities developing. My hopes climbed considerably when Ed Norton arrived.

However after about 1/2 an hour, I could not watch it any longer. The problem was that I found the soundtrack so annoying that I was prepared to endure it no longer. It consisted almost entirely of some kind of off beat/jazz drum accompaniment and it drove me crazy. I note that they actually sell a soundtrack....maybe it got better...but I gave it my best shot.

....I guess you had to be there....

0 comments:

Post a Comment